Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
• To provide general support to the Mace head office in Riyadh.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Organising and coordinating all office activities and operations to assure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Assisting staff and visitors.
• Offering staff and visitors beverages. Maintaining the pantry.
• Keeping the office clean and maintained at all times.
• Opening and closing the office.
• Assisting with the documentation, tenders, printings, bindings and etc.
• Performing any other duties as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Previous working experience in a similar role.
• Fluency in Arabic and English language, both written and verbal.
• Experience living and working in Saudi Arabia.
• Tenacious and self-motivated.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good IT skills.
• Immaculate attention to detail, good focus and willingness to learn.
• Good organisational skills.
• A relevant degree qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.