Techosmart for IT Services, is accepting CV’s for individuals who are interested in a role of IT Coordinator
A. REQUIRED SKILLS:
The general skills and qualifications required for the System Developers resources are as follows:
B. The System Developer duties will be:
1. Analyze new user requirements assigned by a Senior System Developer or System Development Supervisor and provide an accurate estimate of time required for implementation and testing. In addition, analysis result should include anticipated impact of the change on existing functions, data and system workflow.
2. Implement analyzed change requests as per company quality and security coding standards.
3. Conduct thorough and structured unit testing to ensure implementation satisfies all use cases and is defect free.
4. Investigate reported system defects and implement proper solutions.
5. Adhere to change management process, incident management process, system development QA measures and application deployment policy.
6. Work closely with System Analysis Team to provide 3rd level support to the system by answering queries about any reported issues and requested clarifications on system behavior and process flows.
7. Contribute in QA related tasks such as regression testing, UAT data preparation, code review, performance tuning, security enhancements, etc.
8. Learn new technologies, tools and best practices related to the job to strengthen knowledge and comprehension and stay updated about advancements in the field. This can include frameworks, design patterns, code constructs, integration technologies, profiling tools, etc.
C. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, MUST HAVE:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: BD450.000 to BD500.000 /month
Experience:IT Coordinator: 4 years (Required)