• Repair and install pipelines to transport nitrogen, Sales gas, oxygen, water, fuel, propane, oil, air, or steam.
• Cut, form, bend tubing and pipe as required.
• Cut, ream, bend and assemble electrical conduit as required.
• Do hydrostatic testing of pipe and pressurize with various gases.
• Use blueprints and schematic sketches to lay out pipe and loop systems.
• Use floor operated bridge crane and pendant or radio controlled crane as required. Operate fork truck as required. job tasks and functions.
• Work from bills of material, assembly drawings, schematic, sketches, or diagrams.
• Education: HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis throughout the day.
• Professional welding knowledge for carbon steel and stainless steel materials
• Familiar with modern welding machines for the processes of: GTAW/TIG.
• Familiar with conventional metal processing machines like band saws, chamfering equipment, conventional bending machines, hydraulic press, welding machines, different drilling machines.
• Familiar with pipe related bench work activities, using standard tools and measurement equipment.
• Professional understanding of pipe spool drawings (2D drawings and Isometric drawings)
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.