Ref: JO-1911-107279 | Negotiable | Location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | Added:14/01/20
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Operations Manager to lead the restaurants operations and oversee quality and consistency in the service. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a unique individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and a very good knowledge in managing the P&L of multi-units.
As the Operations Manager, your responsibilities include:
– Oversee the restaurants performance – fine – dining
– Restaurant Managers appraisal and training
– Responsible for all P&L of the outlets managed
– Creation and implementation of SOPs, SOS, KPIs
– Staff recruitment and disciplinary actions
– Negotiations with suppliers
– Customer Service orientated
– Forecast and budgeting
– Menu creation, design and maintain standards
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Operations Manager):
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in standalone fine dining restaurants
– Multi-unit experience is a must
– Hospitality Diploma or Degree
– Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
– Arabic speaker is a plus
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
– Multitasking and people orientated
– Pre-opening experience is a must
– Great communication and leadership skills
– Mastery in delegating tasks and hands-on approach when needed
Please take note that this is not a position in a hotel and candidates from Hotel background shall not be considered.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.